Apparently if you live in Europe, you cannot gain access to www.georgewbush.com or www.bushcheney2004.com. Obviously I cannot test this myself, but have heard from many people from across the Atlantic that this is true. Just to be fair I made sure to ask if www.johnkerry.com was accessible... it is. What can Bush say to justify this? "Those damn French and Germans are all Al Queda operatives! Keep them off my internets!" Seriously though, the party of exclusion is outdoing itself. Bush supporters will tell you that the world is safer with Bush fighting the war on terror, but when you try to tell them what the world thinks of Bush's actions they'll say "Well, the rest of the world ain't my problem!" Interesting these people are.
27 October 2004
No EuroPass
Apparently if you live in Europe, you cannot gain access to www.georgewbush.com or www.bushcheney2004.com. Obviously I cannot test this myself, but have heard from many people from across the Atlantic that this is true. Just to be fair I made sure to ask if www.johnkerry.com was accessible... it is. What can Bush say to justify this? "Those damn French and Germans are all Al Queda operatives! Keep them off my internets!" Seriously though, the party of exclusion is outdoing itself. Bush supporters will tell you that the world is safer with Bush fighting the war on terror, but when you try to tell them what the world thinks of Bush's actions they'll say "Well, the rest of the world ain't my problem!" Interesting these people are.