While I feel 51% of Americans have been duped by evil, and the reasons they went with the RED will most likely never materialize into the sexual discriminatory and anti-progressive biggotry they are hoping for, I still cannot stand to be an American with George W. Bush as President.
"Then go ahead and stop being an American." says Nascar Bob.
So you can invade more brownskinned nations in the name of FREEDOM? So W can talk to God before he goes to bed and then wage war in the morning? So he can rewrite the tax code to lighten the burden of taxation from the wealthiest in the nation only to put it on to the shoulders of the lower and middle classes? So he can keep families whose children have been debilitated by corporate pollution, poor and faulty medicine, reckless manufacturing, and all other types and forms of bureaucratic malfeasance from ever being able to form class action lawsuits?
I don't think so.
Nothing in this world lasts forever, especially not the right wing's stranglehold on human progress in America.