So I tried staying out of the realm political commnetary and wound up not having much to say. Due to the overwhelming abundance of screwing up President Bush has been inflicting upon the American people lately, I thought I would stick my nose back in for some more poignant insight and quippery.
I would also like to apologize for thinking I could go on without throwing in my two cents. For that is not bloody likely.
I usually stick to what becomes availble to me from the AP and NY Times, but will soon hopefully bring you some Rolling Stone as well as other news and opinion sources. The general complaint from Bush supporters I know is that I only cite liberal news outlets. The trouble is, in their eyes, if it isn't as to the far right as they are, it must be pansy long-haired liberal. So only people like Sean Hannity, Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and anything owned by News Corp. are given credit for being credible by the Right.
Like that makes sense.